Our “Stay Healthy, Stay Fit” etwinning school project is developed by a team of teachers and students from many different european countries. Our students are 12-15 years of age.
Here is a full list which includes all the schools that work together for this project:
1) 3rd Gymnasium of Mytilene, Mytilene, Greece
2) Saint Cyril and Saint Methodius Secondary School, Asenovgrad, Bulgaria
3) 2nd Model – Experimental Secondary School of Athens, Athens, Greece
4) Drabešu internātpamatskola, Amatas novads, Latvia
5) Plunge Academic Adolfas Jucys Basic school, Plunge, Lithuania
6) Immanuel-Kant-Gymnasium, Münster, Germany
7) Primary (Secondary) school in Bošany, Bošany, Slovakia
8) Zespół Szkół Nr 3, Wołomin, Poland (as a visitor)
9) Gimnazjum im.K.I.Gałczynskiego, Płochocin, Poland (as a visitor)
10) Gimnazjum im. Jana Pawła II, Poniatowa, Poland (as a visitor)
11) EScola Básica Integrada de Fragoso – Barcelos, Portugal (as a visitor)
12) Primary School of Polydendri, Polydendri, Attica, Greece (as a visitor)
Please visit our project page for more information.